Thursday, August 13, 2020

Introduction About my Friend



MY FRIEND




Hey guys, back again with me Ajeng Dara Andiya
So this session i'm going to talk about my friend.



 Bilal's Picture
also Bilal's Pic





















This is him, his name is Bilal Taib, his nickname is Bilal. He is from Morroco, especially in a city in nothern of Morroco. He was born in 13th September 2003. He's very kind and friendly. we have known each other maybe since the begining or maybe in the middle of July.


It began with, when I was bored I just randomly added people on Snapchat because I want to look for some new friend. To be honest, it wasn’t easy to find someone who can connect to us and really can find a topic to begin a conversation. Okay after that I just added Bilal at night, and when I woke up there was a notification that he added me back. And I start to say hi to him and he responded it, and I didn’t expect that his response was so good. I was so excited to have found someone to talk to and she was very friendly to me. We talked about a lot of things and I think we made a good conversation. We talk a lot of things and we become close now.



We have the same zodiac, so we are Virgo buddies or maybe like a twin haha, isn’t it sound cool? I think we have some same things, like… we are an overthinker hahaha, we think a lot and too much. He also a smart guy, he followed a physical, chemical, and math olympiad. When I have a math problem that I didn’t know, he helped me to solve it. Don’t forget about his voice, I like his voice so much when he sings a song. He has a good voice


♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍♍



He can speak a lot of languages, his first language is Arabic and French, also he speaks English. Another language that he can is Spanish, and he said he still learns Dutch and Irish. Wow.. haha I feel it so amazing, he can speak a lot of languages. And.. yes! He also teach me French, he helps me learn and understand French.



Wait.. talking about him it won’t complete if we not talk about his hobbies, In my opinion, his hobbies are a little bit unique because I think he has a hobby which is different from some teenagers. Bilal likes to read books, he likes every genre of books if he likes it, he will read it. Also, he likes to play a rubiks cube and chess. That's unique right?. He likes to hang out with his friends and his best friend too, he hangout a lot with his best friend and he has a lot of friends. He also likes to watch Netflix. His interest in making a lot of friends worldwide too.


couscous (Morrocan food)

Don’t forget about his favorite food, he like pizza and Morrocan foods, one of his favorite food is couscous, hmmm yess he eats a lot but he still skinny ( this is what he said to me ) hahaha, maybe it because he workout so it makes him healthy. And he said he like pizza and Morrocan food because it’s cool…. haha what? Maybe he means is delicious.


screenshot of our chat in Snapchat
we usually chatting in snapchat


Screenshot of our email







Bilal sounds so fun, right? hahaha.

So that's all, Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you like it and have a great day guys-!




1 comment:

Naratie text : the frog Prince

  The Frog Prince  Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess in palace. Every day she used to ot the palace toplay the golden ball. ...