Thursday, August 6, 2020

Introduction About myself



Introduction about myself


so.. how you doing guys? i hope y'all good-!

so.. here.. i want to tell abot myself. My name is Ajeng Dara Andiya and you can call me Ajeng, i am 15 years old and i go to SMAN 27 Jakarta. i was born in Jakarta, September 5th 2005. I live in Rawamangun, East Jakarta. and i also have a lovely family.

My family picture

my mom is a housewife, she is 41 years old now, and my dad is a BUMN employee, he is 44 years old. i also have one younger brother ad one younger sister, they are 6-7 years younger than me. Two of them are students SDN Rawamangun 12 pagi Jakarta. oh yeaa i also have one younger brother-.. i mean a cat its name is AA. AA is persian cat. i also consider it as my little brother


And me.. i'm studying in SMAN 27 Jakarta, for now i'm in 10th grade. I like this school because it quite spacious, and this school have a lot of extraculicular. I have some friendly friend here and they also kind to me.


My hobies are singing, playing guitar, drawing, and many more. My hobies are precious to me they made me not feel bored and made my mood when i feel down. maybe when i sing it's not perfect when i play guitar it's also not perfect but that things are part of my life, that's why i always love singing and love music so much.

Fried Rice

Talking about hobbies... one of my hobby is eating too hahaha, so i have alot of favorite food. But my  most favorite food is Nasi oreng or fried rice. i dont know why i like this, but the taste if Indonesian fried rice is different from the others.


I think that's all about me, Thank you for reading my blog, hope you guys enjoy it, see you later-! 






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naratie text : the frog Prince

  The Frog Prince  Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess in palace. Every day she used to ot the palace toplay the golden ball. ...