Monday, January 11, 2021

Hope and goals for 2021

 


Hey guys, Happy new year to you all. How are you doing? I'm sure you guys are doing good. 

by the way, this is still the beginning of the new year, and I'm sure everything is going to be better this year.

Today I back here for quite a long time I didn't write a blog, since today is New Year, I won't talk about a description or my experience, or maybe grammar, today I want to tell you guys about my hope and goals for this year.


Since last year was really bad for me and I guess it's bad for everyone because of pandemics, I wish this year the pandemic will disappear, and the virus disappears. Everyone will be healthy and everything will be normal again like what we used to do before the pandemic come. Because of this pandemic, everything is bored, I only spend so much time at home and play with my cellphone or laptop for a whole day.



Besides that, I also hope that want to be a better person, and diligent this year. I also want to fix my relationship with God to be better and make myself close to god. another hope that I want for this year is to lose weight even just a little bit. that will be great for this year to have that hope, also I'm hoping this year would be a lot better than last year.


since I'm hoping to lose weight, for this year I also planning some things to do, like a diet to reduce calorie consumption.


and if I have free time and chance, I want to spend that free time to go to the beach outside Jakarta also I will use my time to learn Turkish and french, I also planning to be more productive this year, 




and planning to join to MUN school or Model United Nation, it's like an academic simulation of national unity, where I will take a class there. so I can be more productive this year.




i guess that's all for today's blog, thank you for reading my hopes and plan for this year and I hope there a good thing that you can take from my blog, hope you enjoy your day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Naratie text : the frog Prince

  The Frog Prince  Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess in palace. Every day she used to ot the palace toplay the golden ball. ...